10 March 2012

Duran Duran Live in Seoul!

I've been living in Seoul (again) for a little over seven months and I don't think that I need to say how excited I was when I found out that Duran Duran would be coming here as part of their All You Need is NOW tour. I've been counting down the days for the last two months and NOW, the show is just a couple of days away. I don't think I'll truly believe it until I'm standing in that (hopefully) first row!


I last saw Duran Duran on 26th April (drummer Roger Taylor's birthday) 2011 at Le National in Montreal as part of their promotional tour of the new album. It was a night I'll never forget. They came back to Montreal in October of last year on the official AYNIN tour. I was in Seoul, hoping with all my heart that they would announce a date here...and they did! I've been living vicariously through all my friends who were fortunate enough to attend shows over the last few months and now...my time has come! I'm incredibly stoked! Stay tuned for my full report...

No comments: